Download CS Desktop Notes
Register CS Desktop Notes
CS Desktop Notes v 3.6
This small program allows you easily attach virtual post-it notes
to your windows desktop. You can use individual visual appearance for
Not overloaded with huge number of features it has nice and intuitive
interface and consume minimal system resources.
For quick access program put icon in system tray.
To add new note just double click program icon in tray. Holding
down SHIFT key while double clicking icon will set new note text copying it from
clipboard. Existing note can be edited by double clicking on it.
- Tray icon for easy operation
- Selectable colors, fonts, size for each note from note edit window
- You can set individual notes "always on top" from context
menu of note.
- You can change note transparency from 0% to 90% for individual note
using note context menu.
- Fast note creation from clipboard text.
- Unregistered program limit number of notes you can attach to desktop to three.
- Added shortcuts in edit mode for choosing font, note color, posting
note (see tooltips for the buttons).
- Autoheight. Note height increasing when text entered does not fit in note.
- When you start desknote.exe and another copy already running, window
for new note created.
(for those who doesn't like clicking tray icons)
- Setup and uninstall added.
- File with notes has moved to user private application data directory
(typically "C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\Application Data\CS
Desktop Notes" folder). Now different users on same computer have
independent notes sets.
- Added Ctrl+A (Select all) shortcut.
- Added context menu item "Copy text", copying note text to
- When explorer restarts, desktop notes icon in systray is restored.
- Fixed bug with undo of some editing actions.
- Unicode version available
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
CS Desktop Notes is shareware. You may register you copy after evaluation
period by clicking register button in program "About" box. Current
single license fee is $12. (US)
Free e-mail support firstname.lastname@example.org